Thansur Bokor Resort aims to provide guests with an enjoyable gaming experience and is committed to the prevention of problem and underage gambling at our premises.
Gambling is a form of entertainment, but can quickly become a serious problem when it becomes an addiction.
How to determine if you have a gambling problem
Start by asking yourself the following questions:
- You have often gambled longer than you had planned
- You have often gambled until your last dollar was gone
- Thoughts of gambling have caused you to lose sleep
- You have used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid
- You have made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling
- You have broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling
- You have borrowed money to finance your gambling
- You have felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses
- You have been remorseful after gambling
- You have gambled to get money to meet your financial obligations
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, then you may have a gambling problem.