- Motor Kang Bey & Bike Ride
- Experience and enjoy the Bokor mountain tour with Motor Kang Bey or Bike Ride at Thansur Bokor Highland Resort. Discover the captivating view on the mountain in the middle of the pleasant cool weather with the most nature air you can find in Cambodia. Take a deep long breath while enjoy the Kampot highland eco-tour view.
- Jungle Trekking
- Explore the breathtaking view of the floras and excited with the wild jungles with our Jungle Trekking programs ranges from three to seven hours. You will be floored by the picturesque Bokor Mountain, its serenity and stunning beauty. Let‘s repeat the history of Mr. Rouluose by taking the jungle trek to go after his excitement and achievement.
- Meditation Areas
Bokor Mountain boasts the unrivalled atmosphere and environment for both activities and serenity. A few kilometres away from Thansur Bokor Highland Resort, Bokor Meditation Areas are lying amidst the jungle. Increase your energy; improve your health and gain luck and happiness through visiting Bokor power spots.
- Popokvil Waterfall
Popokvil means “swirling clouds” which is totally appropriate as most of the time the mists do whorl just above the waterfalls. The best time to visit is during the rainy season (May to October) when the waterfalls are at their most beautiful.
- Lok Yeay Mao Monument
The huge Lok Yeay Mao monument was constructed in 2010 with 29 metres high, sitting in meditation posture and facing to the coastal area. Lok Yeay Mao is considered a protector spirit of travellers, fishermen and hunters.
- Veal Sre Mouy Roy/ 100 Rice Fields
- You might be interested in its beautiful name and then you will be more surprised to see the real view of “Veal Sre Mouy Roy&rrdquo; or “100 Rice Fields”. That is the rock fields which look like hundreds of paddy fields divided by hundreds of dikes. It is one of the ideal place to keep your fun posts in your camera.
- Guardian of the Forest
When you travel up to the Bokor Mountain, take a short stop at Kilometre No. 10 to capture the amazing view of a large face in rock. Regarded as the Guardian of the Forest, this huge face rock was the place to pray for a safe and prosperous journey by the hunters.